Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
• By Donna Copeland
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
05:00 Minutes 287 kcal
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- › 1 banana
- › 1 cup almond milk
- › 1/2 cup rolled oats
- › I tablespoon honey
- › 2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- › 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- › 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- › 1 tablespoon chia seeds
1. Start by combining oats, almond milk, vanilla, honey, cinnamon, and chia seeds. Mixing up these ingredients first allows the oats to absorb the subtle flavours.
2. Pour some of the mixture into a glass jar, then layer sliced banana and peanut butter before pouring rest of mixture on top.
3. Cover the jar, seal tightly and allow to sit in refrigerator overnight. 🌸smooth & creamy & nutritionally rich🌸
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!