Pea Protein Pancakes
• By Sheetal bhanti
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 225 kcal
Ingredients for Pea Protein Pancakes
- › Pea Protein 20 gms
- › Curd 50 gms
- › Oats Powdered 15 gms
- › Boiled and Pureed Spinach 100 gms (measure raw)
- › Salt
- › Ginger Green Chilli Paste
- › Ajwain
- › Oil 5 gms
- › Baking Powder 1 pinch
1. Simply blend everything (except oil) together. Add a little water if needed. Brush a non stick pan with oil and spread the pancake. Cook covered on low flame, flip and repeat. Spread a little thinner for the crispier texture. This makes 3 pancakes. I don't count the macros of greens...hence not included. Please include if needed. Also, I'm sure this will work with whey too...you may need to experiment with the cooking time for the right texture.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!