Pea protein Aaloo Tikki
• By Priya Kannan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 304 kcal
Ingredients for Pea protein Aaloo Tikki
- › Pea protein isolate 35g
- › Mashed potatoes 70g
- › Wheat flour 20g
- › Coconut oil 4g
1. Boil and mash potatoes. make a paste out of pea protein isolate and water and cook that for about 5 mins until it makes a soft dough. Cool this mixture and to this add mashed potato, wheat floor, kasuri methi(or any greens/herbs), salt, spices according to your liking and let it rest for a while.
2. Make tikkis out of this mixture and just pan fry with little coconut oil (or any oil you prefer)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!