• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 297 kcal
Ingredients for Pasta salad
- › 40gm pasta(any shape)
- › 10gm Olive oil
- › 15gm frozen corns
- › 1cup mix of cubed red, yellow and green capsicums
- › Handful of broccoli florets and sliced mushrooms
- › 1tsp minced garlic
- › 1tsp lime juice
- › 1tsp dried herbs and chilli flakes
- › salt to taste
- › pinch of freshly ground black sweaters
- › 10gm Myonnaise
- › 5gm grated parmesan cheese
1. Bring a medium pot of hot water add pasta with a drop of oil and little salt for 8 to 10mins or until it becomes soft.Drain and keep aside
2. In a large bowl add all chopped veggies and transfer it to preheated air fryer pan for 3 mins at temp 180c.
3. Now in a another large bowl add olive oil,lemon juice,cheese,mix herbs ,chilli flakes salt and mix well.
4. Mix all the ingredients together and put it in Airfryer pan for 2 mins to at 180c.
5. Transfer the pasta salad in serving bowl add Myonnaise combine well with all ingredients.Garnish it with freshly ground black peppercorns.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!