| 1 minute to read
- 40gm pasta(any shape)
- 10gm Olive oil
- 15gm frozen corns
- 1cup mix of cubed red, yellow and green capsicums
- Handful of broccoli florets and sliced mushrooms
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 1tsp lime juice
- 1tsp dried herbs and chilli flakes
- salt to taste
- pinch of freshly ground black sweaters
- 10gm Myonnaise
- 5gm grated parmesan cheese
Bring a medium pot of hot water add pasta with a drop of oil and little salt for 8 to 10mins or until it becomes soft.Drain and keep aside
In a large bowl add all chopped veggies and transfer it to preheated air fryer pan for 3 mins at temp 180c.
Now in a another large bowl add olive oil,lemon juice,cheese,mix herbs ,chilli flakes salt and mix well.
Mix all the ingredients together and put it in Airfryer pan for 2 mins to at 180c.
Transfer the pasta salad in serving bowl add Myonnaise combine well with all ingredients.Garnish it with freshly ground black peppercorns.