Pasta in white sauce
• By Minakshi Shrivastava
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 236 kcal
Ingredients for Pasta in white sauce
- › Pasta 15gm
- › Milk 100ml
- › Cheese 16gm
- › Capsicum 30gm
- › Butter 5gm
- › Maida 5gm
- › Chilli flakes, pasta seasoning and ,salt -As per you taste
1. Step 1 Boil pasta and capsicum till al dente and seive it.
2. Step 2 Making white sauce Heat up a pan add butter and maida in it and . Fry it and add milk gradually ,so no lumps are formed. Add chilli flakes , pasta seasoning and salt as per your taste . In the end add cheese and let it melt and become gooey.
3. Step 3 Add the pasta and capcicum in the sauce . Turn off the gas. Guilt free plate of happiness is ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!