Pasta in egg sauce
• By Aditi jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 490 kcal
Ingredients for Pasta in egg sauce
- › Rotini Pasta - 70gms
- › eggs - 2
- › capsicum - 100gms
- › onion - 38gms
- › olive oil - 10gms
- › Italian herb mixture, chilli flakes, salt, garlic powder
- › garlic chopped - optional
- › you can add broccoli, mushrooms, beans ..as per your macros and diet plan
1. Boil pasta in water with a few drops of olive oil and salt.
2. While pasta is boiling chop veggies and follow the rest of recepie.
3. Add oil in non stick pan.
4. Add garlic and spices. Saute for 2-3 secs and add chopped up veggies.
5. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
6. Drain pasta and keep some pasta water aside for sauce.
7. While the pasta is hot. Add it in the pan and take the pan off heat (important step)
8. Now add the beaten eggs in the hot pasta and stir it well. Egg will be cooked only in heat of pasta. Add pasta water for adjusting consistency. Don't let the egg turn scrambled. You will know it's done when it turns creamy.
9. Add chopped up basil for garnishing.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!