• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 231 kcal
Ingredients for Papaya Oatmeal
- › Oats -25g
- › Soya milk - 100ml
- › Papaya ripe - 150g
- › Nutmeg powder - a pinch
- › Cardamom powder- a pinch
- › Almonds- 6gm
- › Chia seeds - 1/2 tbsp
1. Add oats, soy milk and water to the pan and bring it boil. Then, add nutmeg powder and cardamom powder and simmer it for about 5 minutes.
2. Take it off the flame and add mashed papaya and mix it well. Top it with almonds, chia seeds and papaya diced and enjoy!
3. Note: you may add sweetener if you want, for me it was ok. Also, you may use regular milk instead of soya milk.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!