Papaya Jalepeno sweet sour Gravy
• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 252 kcal
Ingredients for Papaya Jalepeno sweet sour Gravy
- › Diced Ripe Papaya 100gm
- › 100ml coconut milk
- › lemongrass, Black pepper crushed, ginger julienne cut,salt.
- › peanuts roasted crushed just for dressing and gravy. 20gm
- › Jalepeno 2
- › red/yellow bell pepper
1. Roast jalepeno + 2 clove garlic
2. roasted jalapeno +10gm peanut +1 spoon lemon juice salt in mixer. make a paste.
3. take a pan heat 10gm butter, add papaya and bell pepper let it simmer. add the paste and black pepper salt to it .
4. let it cook for 10min add lemongrass.
5. add 100ml coconut milk and let it cook for another 5min.Ready to eat.
6. serve with jasmine rice or mango blossom rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!