panner tomato gravy
• By Simi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 339 kcal
Ingredients for panner tomato gravy
- › paneer 100 gm
- › spinach 50gm
- › onion 20gm
- › tomato 40gm
- › oil 5gm
- › garlic 2 3 cloves
1. put onion tomato garlic ginger and 2 3 tbsp water in pressure cooker and cook untill 4 to 5 whistles. den blend it to make smooth paste
2. take a pan and put 5gm oil and half tsp jeera.. then put chopped spinach and saute for 5mins
3. put gravy in pan and add turmeric powder chilly powder coriander powder.. add little water if required and cook for 2 mins.. put paneer in gravy and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!