• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 674 kcal
Ingredients for Panna cotta
- › Milk 500ml
- › Stevia
- › Ice cream 180g
- › Gelatin
1. First in a pot boil the milk add stevia. Then add gelatin and with a hand blender whisk it so there’s no lump. Take a small bowl and put in a layer of plane panna cotta.
2. In rest of the milk add mango ice cream and whisk again. Then put it silicon mould to get yolk shape.
3. Put them in fridge to set. Once it set gently take out the mango panna cotta and put it on top of plane panna cotta.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!