Paneerwali Arhar Dal
• By Mandar Farande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 669 kcal
Ingredients for Paneerwali Arhar Dal
- › Paneer 100 gms
- › Onion chopped-100 gms
- › Red gram lentil -50 gms
- › Garlic chopped- 5 gms
- › Salt -5 gm
- › Haldi powder-5 gms
- › Red chilli powder- 5 gms
- › Garam Masala - 5 gms
- › Ghee- 5 gms
- › Coriander powder- 5 gms
- › Oil- 5 gms
- › Coriander Leaves- 100 gms
1. Heat oil. Fry paneer pieces till golden brown and keep them aside.
2. Cook dal with salt, ginger and 2.5 cups of water and remove from heat.
3. Heat ghee in a pan. Fry onion and garlic till golden brown. Add haldi, red chilli powder and dhania powder.
4. Pour boiled dal in a pan after 10 seconds and mix well.
5. Let it come to boil. Add fried paneer pieces, garam masala and hara dhania.
6. Cook for 2 mins and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!