• By Shanaya Bansal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 448 kcal
Ingredients for PaneerCaps Dosa
- › Rice 40gm
- › Udad Dal 30gm
- › Paneer 40gm
- › Capsicum 100gm
- › Vegetable Oil 10 gm
1. Soak rice and dal for 3-4 hours also add a few fenugreek seeds and salt. Grind it into a paste. Set aside that batter for whole night for fermentation. In the morning transfer the batter in big bowl add a little water if it is thick Take nonstick pan check if it is enough hot by sprinkling a few drops of water. Pour the batter in the middle of pan and spread in circular way. For Stuffing- Take finally chopped paneer n capsicum in a pan Mix all spices give it a mix and put on the dosa 3-4 medium size dosas can be made with this much batter.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!