Rice Paneer Wraps
• By Neha Mittal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 673 kcal
Ingredients for Rice Paneer Wraps
- › 70 gm Rice flour
- › 100 gm Paneer
- › Vegetables- Onion, Capsicum, carrots, etc
- › Salt
- › Oregano Seasoning
- › 30 gm Amul Cheesy Sauce
- › Black Pepper
- › 10gm ghee
1. 1. Dice Paneer and chop vegetables. Peel and Slice Onion, Julienne capsicum and carrot, peel and crush garlic.
2. 2. On a Tawa, keep the flame medium add a bit of ghee and saute paneer with crushed garlic. Thereafter add veggies and put the flame high to roast all of them. Sprinkle black pepper and salt , a little less as per your taste as cheesy sauce will be having some. Once done, take it out in a bowl. Add cheesy sauce and give it a mix and keep aside.
3. 3. Take rice flour and make batter adding salt to it.
4. 4. On the tawa, spread some ghee and pour the batter like dosa and spread it as thin as possible. I kept flame on medium. Cook on both sides till Crispy. Take it out on a plate.
5. 5. Now on the dosa , stuff the filling and fold it like a wrap to give it a shape and enjoy it with any sauce you like .
6. 6. You can variate the quantity of paneer and Rice flour as per your allowance.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!