Paneer with south Indian tadka
• By ankita singisetty
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 314 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer with south Indian tadka
- › paneer 75 gm
- › oil 10 gm
- › onion 25 gm
- › Tomato 25 gm
- › salt as per taste
- › mustard seeds, dry chilli, curry leaves for tadka
1. heat the pan, add oil.
2. once oil heated, add ingredients for tadka
3. let it crackle, add onion and Tomato,.
4. saute all together. sprinkle some salt.
5. once onion and Tomato cooked add paneer cubes.
6. mix it well.
7. garnish with some coriander leaves and lemon ( optional)
8. ready to eat. 🥰
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!