Paneer Whey Kalakhand
• By Abhijit Rajkumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 799 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Whey Kalakhand
- › Whey Protein 2 Scoops ( Vanilla Flavor )
- › Stevia - 30 gm
- › Paneer - 200gm
- › Cardamom
1. Boil 500ml of Water and Put Stevia, Cardamom into it.
2. Let it Boil till the Water Reduces to 200ml
3. Mash the Paneer by then and put all of it to the sweet water and mixed it well.
4. Put 2 Scoops of Whey Protein Vanilla Flavor in your protein shaker and mixed it well with 250ml of Water.
5. Now add the Protein Shake with the Paneer mixture and cook at low flame till water gets reduced .
6. Once the mixture is nearly dry, put it in a pan or thali to get it set. Spread it evenly
7. Sprinkle some roasted almonds and pumpkin seeds over it.
8. Let it cool till normal temperature and move it to fridge for a couple of hours to set. This will require extra 2 hours apart from cooking.
9. Once Set , use a knife to cut them . It comes out 8 pieces for me
10. Hence per piece it will be around 100 calories with 10gm protein.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!