paneer veggies stir fry
• By Neelu C
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 675 kcal
Ingredients for paneer veggies stir fry
- › 100g paneer, 150g mix veggies (broccoli+cabbage+red n yellow bell pepper), green chili cut into small, garlic 2-3clove, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt to taste, 20g soya garnules or soya chunks, 5g butter.
1. 1.add heated fry pan butter then chopped green chili n garlic add in it. 2.add chopped all veggies. 3.add soaked soya granules in it and then paneer cubes. 4.add black pepper powder and cumin powder finally add salt as per taste. 5.stir it on medium flame. serve it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!