Paneer veggies and cheese hotdog
• By Nitika Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 579 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer veggies and cheese hotdog
- › 50 gm cubed paneer 2 (100 gm) hot dog buns 100 gm veggies of your choice (I took mushrooms, spinach, capsicum) 25 gm tomato 25 gm onions 30 gm shezwan sauce 10 gm tomato ketchup 10 gm shredded cheese spices of your choice 6 gm butter * you can adjust things according to your macro requirements
1. 1. saute onions, tomatos, capsicum and mushrooms in 1 gm oil 2. add the spices and salt to taste(add kashmiri chilli powder for red color) 3. add the cubed paneer 4. add the sauces 5. add cut spinach in the end (don't overcook it) 6. once the filling is ready, fill it in the hotdog buns and top it with cheese 7. cook the bun on the stove top with rest of the butter till the cheese seals it 8. enjoy it with some salad and chutney on the side
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!