Paneer Veg Salad
• By Lipika dutta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 301 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Veg Salad
- › Paneer 100 gm Garlic 7 - 8 Cloves, crushed Whole Red Chillies 2 French Beans 30 gm Carrots 30 gm Red, green and yellow bell peppers 50 g Broccoli 30 gm Salt to taste Black Pepper 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes 1 tsp Mix Herbs 1 tsp Soya Sauce 1 tbsp Red Chilli Sauce 2 tsp Sugar or honey 1/2 tsp (optional)
1. 1) Heat olive oil in a pan. Add crushed garlic and broken red chillies. 2) Add blanched carrot, beans and broccoli. Also add red, green and yellow bell peppers. Put some salt and black pepper. 3) Stir fry for a minute or two. Add soya sauce, red chilli sauce and half a tsp sugar(optional). Mix well. 4) Put the flame off and season with red chilli flakes and mix herbs.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!