• By Shilpi Sood
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 328 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Tikki😍
- › Paneer 100gm
- › Broccoli 100gm
- › isabgol 2 spoon
- › Ghee to brush over tikkis(4gm)
1. boil broccoli and mash it. add grated paneer. Add 2 spoon isbagol. Add green chili and salt as per taste Make tikki, brush it with ghee and Airfryer it for 20 mins at 200c. Taa daaa.... Breakfast sorted😍
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!