| 1 minute to read
Paneer Tikka with veggies8
- Paneer - 100gm Curd -40gm veggies -100gm spices - Chilli flakes, garam masala, salt, coriender powder, kasoori methi ghee - as per your macros. I took 10gms
1. Marinate Paneer in curd along with all spices except salt. let it sit for half n hour
2. Heat ghee in non-stick pan. Sauté vegetables on medium flame but dont overcook.
3. Add Marinated Paneer pieces. Mix everything and let it cook until oil separates.
4. Garnish with fresh coriender. Enjoy hot with mint chutney and Ginger tea!