paneer tikka grill on gas
• By sarita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 219 kcal
Ingredients for paneer tikka grill on gas
- › paneer-60gm
- › capsicum-20gm
- › onion-20gm
- › dahi( curd)-50gm
- › spices-salt,red chilly,black pepper,lemon,red food color(optional)
1. Take a bowl add curd in it and blend it
2. Now add all spices in the curd. marination is ready
3. Cut capsicum,onion,paneer in square shape
4. Now add these in marination bowl of curd.
5. Let it sit for a bit so that the flavour mix together
6. Arrrange the paneer cubes along with onion, capsicum in a skewer.
7. Now on gas on Medium flame and grill it directly.
8. paneer tikka is ready to eat with remaining marination of curd masala.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!