PANEER TIKKA FRANKIE
• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 381 kcal
Ingredients for PANEER TIKKA FRANKIE
- › MAIDA 50GM PANEER 50 GM GREEN VEGETABLES 100 GM GHEE 5ML
1. Take 50 gram of maida make a soft dough of it and keep it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Now add 50 grams of paneer with onion, capsicum and other veggies mix it well add salt and other spices for taste.
3. Now take the dough make 2 chapati of it now put the batter of paneer and other veggies in between it and roll it.
4. Take non stick pan add little oil or ghee and roast the frankie.
5. serve it with green coarinder chutney or tomato ketchup.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!