Paneer Stuffed Soya samosa.
• By Naman Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 804 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Stuffed Soya samosa.
- › Paneer 100gm
- › Soya chunks Powered 50gm
- › Atta 70gm
1. Mix powdered soya with atta.
2. Knead the flour with little warm water.
3. Use a rolling pin lightly to make chapati.
4. Crush the paneer, add red chilli, black salt, white salt and masala.
5. Fill the stuffing in samosa pocket.
6. Bake smosa at 200°C for 15 min and flip in between.
7. Serve it warm and crispy with tomato catch up.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!