Paneer stir fried rice
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 335 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer stir fried rice
- › 1. Raw rice 100 gm. (For one pax it’s 50)
- › 2. Low fat Paneer 100 gm
- › 3. Ghee 10 gm
- › 4. Spring onion and choice of veggies.
- › 5. Spices like salt, white pepper, green chillies. Can use garlic as per taste.
1. 1. The rice used in this dish was boiled in water which was drained immediately once the rice was cooked (ensure you not overcook the rice lest it becomes too sticky). Cool the rice before preparing this dish. 2. Stir fry the onion on a hot non stick pan under medium heat. Keep covered in low flame and onion turn crispy and cooked. 3. Add ghee and garlic . Add paneer, onion, tomato (optional) along with spring onion and boiled cooled rice Give a nice stir and serve hot!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!