Paneer Sponge Guard
• By Naga Rajendar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 392 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Sponge Guard
- › Sponge Gaurd - 100gm Paneer Cubes - 100gm Olive Oil - 10ml Salt Chilli powder Curry powder Turmeric powder
1. 1. Chop sponge guard into small pieces. 2. Add oil to pan. 3. After oil is heated, add chopped sponge gaurd to oil and add salt. 4. Close the lid and cook on low flame until they are boiled at least 60 percent. 5. Add paneer cubes. On top of it add turmeric powder and chilli powder, if required add some curry powder to it and cook it on low flame until paneer and sponge guard is cooked completely. 6. It’s done, serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!