Paneer Spinach Paratha with sauted veges
• By Shubhangi Saxena
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 498 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Spinach Paratha with sauted veges
- › Mixed veges 50gm (bell pepper,spinach and broccoli)
- › paneer 50gm
- › wheat 35 gm
- › butter 10gm
- › milk 100gm
- › 1 protein scoop 30gm (20gm protein)
1. Grind spinach and add wheat, salt and make a dough. fill 25gm paneer and make paratha by applying 5gm butter. saute yellow/red bell peppers, broccoli and 25 gm paneer in 5gm of butter. Note: You can take any veges of your choice. Serve it hot with 100ml milk add 100ml water and mix protein scoop 30gm ( 20gm protein). Note: If you want to reduce calorie intake you can take protein directly in 200ml of water.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!