Paneer Soya Methi Parathe
• By Pranjali Shinde
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 534 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Soya Methi Parathe
- › 75 gms Paneer
- › 30 gms Soya Chunk
- › 15 gms Methi
- › 50gms Greek yogurt
- › Red chili powder
- › Chaat masala
- › Salt
- › Ajwain
- › Water
- › Turmeric
- › 30gms Wheat flour
1. Soak Soya chunks in hot water for 10 mins
2. Drain water as much as possible
3. In a mixer, grind all ingredients except water. Do not add water. If at all required then add very little. The dough tends to be sticky after sometime. So avoid water as much as possible.
4. Mix this mixture into the wheat flour and knead the dough.
5. Roll it like a roti on butter paper. And then roast it, it doesn't need much oil to roast.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!