Paneer Sandwich -Basic
• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 431 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Sandwich -Basic
- › 2 slice brown bread
- › 5g cow ghee
- › 50g paneer
- › 20g onion
- › 1 green chilli
- › Black pepper
- › Salt
- › Red chilli powder
- › Pinch of magic masala
1. Mash the paneer as we do it while making paneer Bhuji.
2. Chop the onion and green chillie.
3. Mix all the ingredients with paneer and then spread that mixture over a slice of bread . Place the other piece of bread over the paneer mixture. The sandwich is ready.
4. Then Heat the pan. Add 5g of ghee. Lay the sandwich over the pan then flip it over and make it crispy .
5. Slice it diagonally or straight and it’s ready to be served.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!