Paneer salad with yogurt and orange dressing
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 324 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer salad with yogurt and orange dressing
- › Paneer 50g
- › Chopped Bell pepper 50g
- › Chopped Tomato 50g
- › Mixed Lettuce 100g
- › Orange 150g
- › Yogurt 50g
- › Oregano
- › Chili flakes
- › Black pepper
- › Salt
- › Sweetener
- › Paprika
- › Chopped chillies
- › ACV
- › Orange zest
- › Olive oil 5g
- › Spring onion
1. Take a large orange and take out the juice. Keep it aside.
2. In a bowl put all the ingredients, pour orange juice and olive oil and give a toss. Garnish with spring onion or coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!