• By Ashish Nandkumar Sonawane
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 396 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Sadwitch
- › 100 Gm Paneer
- › Green Peas
- › Corn
- › 10 Gm Cheese
- › Multigrain Bread 2 Slices
- › Chopped Onion
- › Oregano
1. Cut the fresh paneer in slices, you can use low fat paneer. Season it with salt and black paper
2. Add one table spoon butter in grill pan and keep the sliced paneer too grill, you can add red pepper for taste.
3. Get some cheese in a bowl(oven-safe) and let it melt in an oven for 30 Sec.
4. Add sweet corn, green peas, chopped onion, oregano, black paper in melted cheeses and mix it well.
5. Apply this mixture on bread, prefer multigrain bread shown in picture.
6. Get your grilled paneer from pan and add it to your sandwich. Here you go with your perfect healthy lunch.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!