paneer roti pizza and mango shake
• By manali sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for paneer roti pizza and mango shake
- › cheese slices
- › spring onion
- › tomato
- › capsicum
- › wheat
- › olive oil
- › ginger garlic paste
- › tomato sauce
- › chilly sauce
- › oregano
- › salt
- › chilly flakes
- › pepper
1. Saute Vegetables: Take 5 ml of olive oil and let it get heated, add paneer cubes, spring onions, and capsicum and roast it until it gets black add pepper and salt as per taste.
2. Take For making tomato sauce: Boil tomato on medium flame for 7-8 mins. When it's boiled drain the water and peel of the skin. In a pan take 5 ml of oil add ginger garlic paste, boiled tomato and make its puree, oregano, chiily flakes, salt and pepper. For a sweetness I added tomato sauce and green chilly sauce as well and make a thick paste
3. Making: Place the pan over the stove and make phulka, remove the phulka, add all the ingredients and now grease the pan with olive oil, place the roti pizza over it and let it cook until the base gets crispy. I kept the pizza in microwave for 30 secs for cheese to melt. Add more oregano and chilly flakes and enjoy.!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!