• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 247 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Rabri
- › Paneer 100g
- › Milk 250ml
- › Stevia
- › Cardamom Powder
- › Pistachio 5g
- › Almond 5pcs
1. In a blender put paneer and blend it into smooth paste and keep it aside. You can do it with hand keep kneading it till it becomes smooth
2. In a saucepan pan boil milk and reduce it to half. Add stevia and cardamom Powder and cook it for few more minutes. Now add paneer paste and cook till it becomes thick in consistency.
3. Once it’s done transfer it in a plate or bowl and garnish with crushed pistachio and almonds
4. Macros mentioned per serving. Serve 2 person
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!