Paneer Punch: Lunch
• By Chandra Prakash Choudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 292 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Punch: Lunch
- › Paneer 100gm
- › Carrots 50g
- › Cucumber 50g
- › Chilli powder
- › Chat masala
- › Salt
1. Cut the paneer into cubes or slices. Toss the paneer in a pan and cook it on high flame. No need to add any oil as paneer can cook itself with its oil and water. Keep changing sides till all are brown or golden brown.
2. Cut the veggies. Put them in your lunch box. Sprinkle the chilli powder, salt and chat masala. Shake the box nicely.
3. Put the paneer and shake it again nicely with more spices if you like.
4. Smoke a chilli on flame if you like as i did.
5. Shake the box, pack the box and rock the day.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!