• By Hayath Hussain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 738 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Pulav
- › Rice
- › Oil
- › Curd
- › Potato
- › Carrot
- › Green beans
- › Paneer
- › Onion tomatoes
1. Rice : 50 grams Carrot : 50 grams Beans : 50 grams Potato : 50 grams Paneer 100 grams Onion : 25 grams Tomato : 25 grams Oil : 10 grams Raita : Curd 100 grams ( with cucumber and onions not quantified) Step 1 : In a pressure cooker add 10 grams of oil, then add little cumin seeds and spices of your choice and saute them. Step 2 : Add chopped onions and cook for a minute then add ginger garlic paste stir until nicly partially cooked then add chopped tomatoes and cook it well. Then add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, Cumin and coriander powder and salt as per your taste and mix it well and let it cook for 2 minutes. Step 3 : Add paneer, chopped vegetables and mix it with the mixture. After few minutes of cooking add rice and required amount of water and mix it well. Add coriander and mint leaves then pressure cooker it until 4-5 whistles as per the quantity. Serve it hot with curd/raita or with any curry/dal within your diet.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!