paneer pockets from rava dosa
• By Prabhakar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 546 kcal
Ingredients for paneer pockets from rava dosa
- › paneer 100gm veggies (carrot, capsicum,onion,cabbage) 100gm cumin seeds 1/2 tbl spn
- › ghee 10gm
- › suji 50gm
- › salt and chilli paste as per taste
1. soak the suji overnight and in morning grind it with 40ml water
2. make paneer burji with 5gm ghee,veggies,paneer and cumin seeds
3. start preparing dosa cook it from both sides and then put 1 spoon of burji in middle of it and fold it from all the sides
4. apply ghee on both the sides and make little bit crunchy
5. serve it hot as the immense aroma will not stop u from having it.
6. have it FATAFAT and tell me the taste
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!