• By Sajoy Mukundan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 385 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Peda
- › Paneer -70 grams
- › Butter - 20 grams
- › Stevia (or any other zero calorie sweetener) - to taste
1. Heat 70 grams of paneer in a microwave oven for 30 seconds (@ 800 watts), so that it becomes soft. (You can also soften it over a flame in a pan.)
2. Put the softened paneer in a blender (mixie).
3. Add 20 grams butter to the blender.
4. Add Stevia to the blender.
5. Blend well - make sure that everything is crushed to a fine paste.
6. [Optional] If you would like to, you can add cardamom powder and/or almonds while blending.
7. Move everything from the blender to a dish and eat!! 🙂🙂
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!