Paneer Peas Paratha
• By Sayali Gulhane
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 405 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Peas Paratha
- › For 2 medium parthas Stuffing Paneer - 50gm Boiled peas- 20 gm (as you want) Onion Coriander Green chillies Spices as per taste
- › Wheat flour - 50gm
- › Ghee/Butter/Olive oil - 10ml
1. * Mix grated or crushed raw paneer and crushed boiled peas together.
2. *Add spices( Red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, chat masala)as per your taste.
3. *Add finely chopped green chillies and onion
4. *Make dow and stuff the filling and roll the parathas and roast with ghee/butter/olive oil.
5. Enjoy the parathas 😊
6. Note- You can add any veggie or mixed veggies instead of peas.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!