Paneer peas biriyani
• By chandan shivashankar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 994 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer peas biriyani
- › Rice - 150 gms
- › Nandhini Paneer - 100 gms
- › Tomatoes - 50 gms
- › Onions - 50 gms
- › Green peas - 10 gms
- › Ghee - 10 gms
- › Fennel , Turmeric powder, Salt, Red chilli powder, Coriander powder, Garam masala powder, Jeera powder, Green chilli b- 2
1. 1. Measure 150 gms of rice , wash it thoroughly and soak it for 15 mins. 2. Meanwhile chop tomatoes, onions and green chillies 3. To a small pressure cooker add above mentioned quantity of ghee, few fennels, onions and fry them until it turns slight brown 4. Now add tomatoes, green chillies and peas and saute for few minutes on medium flame 5. Now add all the spices and saute until raw smell of the spices is gone. 6. Now add Nandhini Paneer and saute for 2 more minutes. 7. Now drain the water from the rice and add it to the cooker . 8. Add sufficient water and check for the salt and other spices. 9. Close the lid and pressure cook for 2 whistles. 10. Serve hot with curd and cucumber .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!