#week2 #challenge #mealprep1 Paneer pasand
• By Vinny
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 642 kcal
Ingredients for #week2 #challenge #mealprep1 Paneer pasand
- › 200 gm paneer
- › 100 gm tomatoes
- › 10 gm ghee
- › 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- › 25 ml milk
- › Kasturi methi
- › Garam masala
- › Salt, chilli powder
1. Blanch tomatoes and puree them
2. Cut paneer in pieces
3. Put ghee in non stick wok
4. Put cumin seeds in ghee, let it sputter
5. Put ginger garlic paste, stir, put tomato puree
6. Let it cook a bit, put kasturi methi, salt, chilli powder and garam masala
7. Put home made tomato sauce.
8. Put paneer cubes in it. Mix well.
9. Put milk and mix. Put off the flame.
10. Serve with chapati or naan.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!