paneer n rice flour roti
• By Sandhya raaga
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 321 kcal
Ingredients for paneer n rice flour roti
- › Rice flour 40gms, paneer 50gms, amaranth leaves- handful, ghee 4gms, green chili paste - tspoon, salt
1. Grind paneer n amaranth leaves together. Don't use water. Add this paste to rice flour, add green chili paste n salt. Bind together. Make the dough into 2 portions. Pat it on a nonstick pan using the ghee n roast it on both sides. Yummy n filling rotis.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!