• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 314 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Momos
- › Paneer - 40 Grams
- › Spices - Salt, Black pepper
- › Cabbage - 20 Grams
- › Capsicum - 20 Grams
- › Oil - 5 Grams
- › All Purpose Flour - 40 Grams
- › Carrot - 20 Grams
1. Knead dough with little bit of salt.
2. Grate cheese Paneer and finely chop all the veggies
3. In a wok, heat oil and saute all the veggies.
4. Add paneer, salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Roll the dough in small circle and add stuffing in it. Seal in the desired shape.
6. Made rest of the momos in similar pattern.
7. In a steamer, steam the momos for 10-12 minutes, one it is done it will look translucent.
8. Enjoy with hot 🔥 red chutney 😋.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!