Paneer matar masala
• By Richa Chauhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 1118 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer matar masala
- › Onion tomato garlic paste
- › crumbled paneer (preferably homemade)
- › Salt, coriander powder, dry Fenugreek leaves, cumin seeds
- › boiled peas
- › coconut milk
1. Serves 2 Cook the onion, garlic, tomato gravy well with all dry masalas. Add crumbled paneer and boiled peas, cover with lid and cook for 5-10 mins on a low flame. Add coconut milk and mix it well. Lastly sprinkle dry Fenugreek leaves and fresh coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!