• By Ranju Prajapati
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1: Minutes 351 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Manchurian😋
- › Paneer : 200gm Corn flour : 50gm Maida : 50gm Onion Capcicum Ginger Garlic Oil Soya Souce Chilli Souce Tomato Souce
1. Steps: 1. Paneer coating should be done by corn flour and maida. 2. And make the consistency accordingly with water. 3. Deep fry the coated paneer in a pan. 4. Take a pan , add oil and chopped onion. 5.Add capcicum, ginger and garlic. 6.To the above add soya souce,tomato catch up and chilli souce. 7.Boil for some time. 8. And mixed the fried paneer.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!