| 1 minute to read
paneer lemon rice
- Paneer 100gm (cut in small chunks)
- Rice 50 gms
- Chopped onion, tomatoes, 1 tbsp each.
- Curry patta, Mustard seeds-1tsp, asafoetida- 2 pinces
- 15 g coconut oil ( virgin, cold pressed )
- Green chilli
- Coriander powder, red chilli powder,salt to taste.
- Juice of half a lemon.
heat oil Add curry patta, mustard seeds & asafoetida.
Add onions. Saute for a min.
Add tomatoes and green chillis and cook for a minute.
Add paneer chunks, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder. Stir well cook for 2 mins.
Add boiled rice. Mix well. Cook for 2-4 mins while stirring
Put off burner. Add lemon juice and mix well