• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 387 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Laddu
- › Paneer 100gms
- › Ghee 15 ml
- › Raisins 4-5 to garnish
- › Cardamon powder - a pinch
- › Stevia
1. Add ghee to hot pan and add crumbled paneer.
2. Once it becomes soft, add stevia according to your taste and cardamon powder.
3. Mix well for 5 mins
4. Let it cool and make small balls.
5. You can either put a raisin inside the ball or on the top. (use any nut that are in your macros for garnish)
6. Optional- You can roll the ball in double chocolate whey (instead of dessicated coconut)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!