Paneer ki kheer
• By Deeprekha.rajpoot
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 353 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer ki kheer
- › 50g Paneer (homemade preferably) 50g Cream 1/2 cup Water 1/4tsp Stevia 5g Almonds chopped 5g Ghee pinch of Cardamom powder
1. 1.Mix cream with water and keep aside. 2.In pan take ghee and add crumbled paneer. 3.Saute it till it turns slightly brown. 4.Add cream, stevia, Cardamom powder and half of almonds. 5. Cook on medium flame till mixture is reduced to 1/4th. 6.Creamy paneer ki kheer is ready. Enjoy it after it cools or can chill and eat later🙂
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!