Paneer in Pepper Cheese Sauce.
• By Aachal Palewar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 297 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer in Pepper Cheese Sauce.
- › Paneer - 40g
- › Cheese - 40g
- › Milk - 50ml
- › Ghee - 5g
- › Peppercorns - as per taste
- › Garlic cloves - 4
- › Coriander / Mint - chopped
- › Green chilli - 1
1. Take crushed peppercorns, heat them up in ghee/butter.
2. Add crushed garlic cloves.
3. Add milk & give it a good stir.
4. Then add finely grated cheese or cheese slices to the mix.
5. when it is nice and thick, add paneer pieces.
6. Let it be for 1 to 2 mins, till the paneer pieces are well coated.
7. Garnish with chopped green chilli and coriander/ mint.
8. Serve the extremely delicious dish.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!