• By Sree Panchangam
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 601 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Idly
- › Paneer 220 gm
- › Flaxseed meal 3 Tbsp
- › Salt to taste
- › Ghee 5gm
1. Grate 220 grams Panner or crumble it into fine powder.
2. Add flaxseed meal, salt and mix well to make it a soft dough. Or blend it in mixie and Let it rest for 5 mins.
3. Grease idly plates with ghee and shape the dough into small balls and give it a shape of idly.
4. Steam it just like idlies for 12 mins. Leave it for 5 mins to let the pressure settle. De-mould the paneer idlis after 5 mins. Serve warm with mint cucumber chuntey.
5. Tip: Do not skip to add flaxseed meal as it acts as binding agent. You can replace flaxseed meal with same quantity of psyllium husk.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!