Paneer (Home made)capsicum bhurji
• By Nidhi Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 256 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer (Home made)capsicum bhurji
- › Paneer-60 gm
- › Capsicum(finally chopped)-50 gm
- › Chopped onion-50 gm
- › Chopped tomato-100gm
- › grated ginger- 1 tsp
- › salt , red chilli powder and garam masala-according to your taste
- › Cooking oil- 5 gm
1. Heat oil in the pan.
2. Saute chopped onions and add capsicum and again saute for another one minute.
3. Add chopped tomatoes and grated ginger and cook the tomatoes to make them soft .
4. Add crumbled Paneer and add salt and red chilli powder and garam masala powder according to your taste.Mix it nicely and cover it with a lid for 2 minutes.
5. Serve it with roti or parantha or even use it as a filling for making sandwiches.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!